阴影
阴影 阴影
第B0008版:教育
3  4  
PDF 版
收藏 打印 推荐  更多功能 
返回主页 | 版面导航 | 标题导航      
上一期  
浙江日报报业集团主办      
3上一篇  
2007年5月11日     收藏 打印 推荐 朗读 评论 更多功能 
酒店实用英语(二)
  

  本版每期都将开设英语口语加油站专栏,内容连载有酒店英语、银行英语、商务英语、会议英语等,最简单、实用、有趣的口语英语,每期都会有最新的期待哦!

  

  ■前厅部:

  Have you a reservation?

  您预订过吗?

  May I have your name and room number?

  您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗?

  Here is your room key.

  给您房间钥匙。

  Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

  请去那边帐台付款。

  Are these your baggage? May I take them for you?

  这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗?

  I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.

  对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。

  Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you.

  您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。

  I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights.

  我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。

  May I reconfirm your departure date?

  我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗?

  I'm sorry, madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment.

  对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。

  How many pieces of luggage do you have?

  请问您有几件行李?

  Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

  您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?

  You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk..

  您可以去收款处兑换钱。

  Could you take a message for her, please?

  你能不能为我给她留个口信?

  Just a moment, please, sir. I'll put you through.

  请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。

  For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the

  dialing tone, press the number you want.

  打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。

  How would you like to make payment, sir.

  先生,请问您将如何付款?

  Here is your change and receipt, sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

  先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。

  The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..

  您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。

  How many copies do you need?

  您要复印几份?

  Can you give me your fax number, sir?

  请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗?

  When can I pick it up?

  我什么时间能取?

  

  ■管家部

  Housekeeping. May I come in?

  客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

  Leave your laundry in the laundry bay behind the bathroom door.

  请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

  I hope I'm not disturbing you.

  我希望没有打扰您。

  One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

  等一会,夫人。我马上送来。

  I'll show you to your room. Would you come this way?

  我带您去您的房间。请这边走好吗?

  I'm sorry to disturb you, sir, but we would like to clean the room. May we do it now?

  对不起,打扰您了,先生。我们想现在打扫房间,可以吗?

  I'm sorry, sir, but could you wait another 20 minutes, please?

  对不起,先生,但您能再等20分钟吗?

  Could you bring me some more towels, please?

  你能不能再给我拿几条毛巾来?

  Yes, madam. I'll bring them to your room at once.

  好的,夫人,我马上给您送来。

  The hotel provides free shoe shining service for its guests.

  酒店为住店客人提供免费擦鞋服务。

  I'm terribly sorry. I do wish we had known it earlier.

  非常对不起。要是我们早点知道就好了。

  There's something wrong with the toilet.

  抽水马桶出毛病了。

  I'll inform the Engineering Department right now.

  我马上就通知工程部。

  Good evening, sir. Your laundry is ready. Would you see if they are all right?

  晚上好,先生。您送洗的衣服洗好了,请您查看一下是否满意?

  Please sign on the laundry list, madam.

  小姐,请您在送洗衣服单上签字。

  Pardon, madam. I'm afraid I don't follow.

  请原谅,太太,我没有听明白您说什么。

  May I know her nationality, British or American?

  我可以知道她的国籍吗,英国人还是美国人?

  When did you lose it?

  您什么时候丢失的?

  Can you give us details of your…?

  请您详细描述一下您的……好吗?

  We'll try everything we can to look for it for you.

  我们将尽一切可能替您寻找失物。

  I'm sorry to hear that. Shall we search the room once again?

  听到这件事我深表遗憾,我们在房间里找一遍好吗?

  I'm sorry to hear that. I'll ask a repairman to come to your room at once.

  很抱歉听您这么说。我马上叫修理工到您房间来。

3上一篇  
收藏 打印 推荐 朗读 评论 更多功能 
城市假日 教育 B0008 酒店实用英语(二) 2007-5-11 城市假日b00082007-05-1100010 2